All good things ..

A friend asked why all good things have to come to an end, the answer that my head threw at me surprised me, “because if it didn’t, there wouldn’t be any good things at all”. No matter how life is there are always levels to it which define what’s good and what’s bad, cause at the end of the day its all relative. And if life was always good, you just expect good to be something better.


In solemn moments we all wonder why things aren’t better or happier, in such moments I try to curtail my mind from that tailspin using a simple thought:
If something in life that made me happy a year ago isn’t making me happy today, maybe I should be thankful, cause life’s been so good that I expect more from it now. And if that really is the case, well, it’s something to be thankful for.


0 comments: